Course Rating and Slope
- RCGA Men Black Rating 73.7, Slope 131
- RCGA Men Blue Rating 71.8, Slope 126
- RCGA Men White Rating 69.8, Slope 124
- RCGA Men Red Rating 65.5, Slope 115
- RCGA Ladies White Rating 75.3, Slope 133
- RCGA Ladies Red Rating 71.1, Slope 125
- RCGA rules govern all play.
- Out of bounds rules apply on holes 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 15, and 18. Stroke and distance penalty apply. Fences and white stakes designate out of bounds.
- Ponds: #10 Red stakes define margin of lateral water hazard.
- Fences: #10 Along the left side of fairway - if fence interferes with the player or swing, ball may be lifted and dropped at the closest point of relief no nearer the hole, plus one club length - No penalty - ball inside the fence is a lateral water hazard.
- Obstructions: All cart paths, service roads, rain shelters and buildings are obstructions - relief without penalty - closest point of relief no nearer the hole, plus one club length.